Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get some samples?
1) We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you; this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
2) Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI (remote pick-up) service upon Fedex, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
Are you a manufacture?
Yes, we are. We have our own factory in zhengzhou Henan China, as manufacture our customers are welcomed to visit our factory.
Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, DNV, CE
Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The size of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The specification of the products you want;
3) It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.
How to cut aluminium sheet?
You might imagine that in order to cut through a length of aluminum sheet metal, you'd need a fairly specialized tool. Fortunately for the do-it-yourself handyman, cutting through aluminum sheet metal is actually a fairly simple process performed with a regular wood-cutting saw--provided, of course, that you purchase the correct blade for your saw. Saws with circular blades--skilsaws or tablesaws, typically--are generally preferred over straight-blade saws when it comes to cutting aluminum.
how to cut circles out of aluminum sheet?
may be a little big for this technique. It also depends on the thickness of the aluminum sheet. Take a metal tube or a cookie cutter that is 2" in diameter. Sharpen the inside edge all the way around. Place your piece of aluminum on a piece of aluminum. Place the end of the tube on the aluminum and hit it with a sledge hammer or a heavy mallet (hard). You may need another piece of wood on the opposite end of the tube to protect the hammer. You should punch holes straight through the aluminum. Alternatively you can use a pair of shears or bone cutting scissors to cut along a line you traced with a template.